v3.14 is released.
After some intense work lately, we are now proud to announce that we just released MuhRec3 v3.14. Most important news are:
- A lot of stability fixes on all platforms.
- Open source release (GPL3.0) on GitHub.
- Improved CBCT performance.
- Support for NeXus on all platforms.
- This version of MuhRec can be cited by DOI in addition to the publication in NIMA.
MuhRec3 v3.14 can be downloaded from the MuhRec release page on GitHub. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any wishes or issues to report. Either by emails to the developers or by submitting issues on the GitHub repository.
The MuhRec development team
Anders and Chiara
(by Kichanov Sergey)
One fine day you have joined the neutron radiographic community through measurements of your unique and wonderful object by means of a neutron tomographic method. You have obtained sets of radiographic images, open beam and dark field patterns and are focused with the question: “What should I do with all this?”
The enclosed information is provided under the GNU public license. This means it may be redistributed for free, but only if a link to the original source is provided and credit is given to Burkhard Schillinger and Thomas Buecherl.
Burkhard Schillinger & Thomas Buecherl
Attention: The hardware described will allow the set up of a first trial system, by far NOT a state-of-the art system!
- CT software talk (presentation given by Burkhard Schillinger)
- First steps in neutron tomography processing: a freeware solution for newbies (by Sergey Kichanov)
- MuhRec3 - v3.14 released (by Anders Kaestner)
Here we will provide you with tools that may be of interest and/or help in your work in neutron imaging, radiography, tomography, in setting up detector systems, beam lines etc.