To Friday, June 30, 2017
ICTMS 2017 is the 3rd biannual conference of IntACT (International Association of Computed Tomography), following very successful meetings in Ghent (2013) and Quebec City (2015), and will focus on the use of 3D tomographic methods for (non-medical) studies of the internal structures of materials and their evolution.
ICTMS 2017 will bring together an international group of scientists, from universities, research organisations and industry, to discuss a broad range of issues related to 3D/4D tomographic imaging of materials and structures, including
- Tomography acquisition hardware, software and associated experimental set-ups
- In-situ and operando experiments
- "Standard" and novel modalities of tomographic imaging for material analysis (using diffraction, refraction, absorption... of x-rays, neutrons, electrons...)
- Tomographic reconstruction techniques
- 3D and 4D image analysis of material structures and their evolution
- Case studies including applications to further the understanding of materials, structures and processes.
ICTMS 2017 will be held in the historic university city of Lund in Southern Sweden. Lund combines ancient with modern from bronze age settlements in the surrounding areas, the cathedral built in the 11th century and the university that is celebrating its 350th anniversary to the world leading MAXIV synchrotron that opens in 2016 and the European Spallation Source (ESS) that is taking shape to provide neutrons in 2019.
More details can be found at: http://ictms2017.lth.se (with further details appearing over the coming weeks/months)