v3.14 is released.
After some intense work lately, we are now proud to announce that we just released MuhRec3 v3.14. Most important news are:
- A lot of stability fixes on all platforms.
- Open source release (GPL3.0) on GitHub.
- Improved CBCT performance.
- Support for NeXus on all platforms.
- This version of MuhRec can be cited by DOI in addition to the publication in NIMA.
MuhRec3 v3.14 can be downloaded from the MuhRec release page on GitHub. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any wishes or issues to report. Either by emails to the developers or by submitting issues on the GitHub repository.
The MuhRec development team
Anders and Chiara